Friday 11 November 2011

"And the superstars sucked into the supermassive"

Prelimnary thoughts of today:

-Had a cup of tea, no sugar.

-Must finish this essay. Must not despair at any point.
-Things will get better; I'm sure/hoping later posts will prove this.

-To potential readers: this is written as if there were none. What is the purpose of this blog? Not to inform, inspire, be interesting in anyway. It is an online diary and place were I can vent so that I don't over eat or binge again. If you're reading this now? Go crazy, leave a comment. Or just find a better blog, there are like, millions out there. Ones about baking and fishing and art. I know!! This place is fucking amazing:

http://www.linesandcolors.com/ ^go there NOW.

-I will fucking cheer up and work till at least 4.00 :)

-Haven't seen Pete lately in all honesty. Either he knows I'm miserable (hence his work is done) or he's got problems of his own.

-Super massive black hole on radio. yes. Supermassive black hooooollle. Supermassive black hooooooole. Supermassive black hoooooooooolllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee. SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE.*is now ready to work*

No comments:

Post a Comment